Meaning of the European Surname Ferdinand is brave journey
Local Origin of Name: English, German, Spanish
From the Gothic name Ferdinand, Ferdyland
Meaning: Brave Journey. Surname
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Ferdinand.
Life’s Opportunities • Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
Ferdinand’s Lucky Numbers: 31 • 19 • 17 • 49 • 3 • 25
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh