Meaning of the Hebrew female name Mattea is gift of God
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Mattea
Meaning: Gift of God. Female form of Matthew
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • She will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • A penny saved is a penny earned.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Winter sports are attractive to Mattea.
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Mattea.
Life’s Opportunities • She must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Mattea’s Lucky Numbers: 38 • 36 • 3 • 25 • 10 • 43
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh