Meaning of the Hebrew male name Job is he that weeps
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
Meaning: he that weeps or cries
Emotional Spectrum .He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity .He has a reverence for truth.
Personality .Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships .Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure .Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money .Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities .Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
Job’s Lucky Numbers: 23 .38 .37 .41 .57 .17
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh