Meaning of the Italian male name Piero is peter
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Greek name Peter
Meaning: ‘Stone’, ‘rock’ John 1:42
Emotional Spectrum • A well rounded person with an even temper.
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Nice to all great and small.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Piero builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • His study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities • A person of direction, he plans out his life.
Piero’s Lucky Numbers: 8 • 33 • 46 • 19 • 50 • 5
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh