Meaning of the Latin female name Nereida delivered from Greek is Sea nymph
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the name Nereida
Meaning: Sea nymph( daughter of Nereus) or Mermaid
Emotional Spectrum • Not easily pushed, she does have her limits.
Personal Integrity • She would never compromise her principles.
Personality • Life is a stage.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • A career in business management would suit Nereida.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Nereida’s Lucky Numbers: 32 • 39 • 49 • 38 • 37 • 20
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh