Meaning of the name Rena
Rena name means peace
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Greek name Irene
Variant name of Reena, Reene, Rina , Irene, Irina
Meaning: (Eirene), ‘Peace’
Emotional Spectrum • A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity • People know her for her good name.
Personality • Calm and cool as a cucumber.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Rena.
Career & Money • Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Rena’s advice.
” Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish