Meaning of the Spanish name Lalo
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Lalo
Meaning: Guardian of Prosperity. Pet form of Eduardo
Emotional Spectrum • Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside.
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Lalo’s middle name.
Personality • Never a harsh word for anyone.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to his success.
Lalo’s Lucky Numbers: 32 • 34 • 21 • 40 • 13 • 37
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh