Meaning of the Spanish name Lebron
Lebron name means Hare
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Lebron
Lebron is First and Last name
Meaning: Hare or Timid.
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • When he is not talking, he is laughing.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • Not one to stay home, Lebron will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
Lebron’s Lucky Numbers: 5 • 30 • 37 • 33 • 14 • 1
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh