Meaning of the Spanish Surname Lago is someone living by the Lake
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Lago
Meaning: Someone living by the Lake or Lake
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Lago.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Not happy unless he is helping someone in need.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Lago builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Lago’s Lucky Numbers: 29 • 49 • 14 • 2 • 11 • 20
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh