Local Origin of Name: Czech
From the Latin name Amelia
Meaning: Laborious, hardworking, Queen
Emotional Spectrum • Why be sad? Life is too much fun!
Personal Integrity • She conforms to higher standards than most!
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • She has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
” The fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh