Asli name means original
Aslı is a Turkish female given name. It is derived from the Turkish noun Aslı whose meanings include first one, original, ace, primordial, genuine, original, origin, origination, extraction, foundation, gist, groundwork, provenance, root stock, fountain head.
Local Origin of Name: Turkish
From the name Asli
Meaning: Original, Genuine
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Asli.
Personality • Quiet until you know her.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Asli.
Career & Money • Parents play a major role in her educational career.
Life’s Opportunities • Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
” Understanding is a fountain of life to those who have it. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh