Narcissa is Roman female name origin means well respected
Local Origin of Name: Roman
From the name Narcissa.
Variant name of Narcisa, Narkissa.
Meaning: Well Respected
Emotional Spectrum • Not easily pushed, she does have her limits.
Personal Integrity • She would never endanger her honor.
Personality • Uses her natural resilience to cope with life.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Narcissa.
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, her efforts will be rewarded.
Narcissa’s Lucky Numbers: 6 • 12 • 40 • 49 • 30 • 13
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh