Noak is Scandinavian name means rest
Local Origin of Name: Scandinavian
From the Hebrew name Noah
Meaning: (Noach), ‘Rest’, ‘long-lived’, or ‘wandering’
Emotional Spectrum • Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity • Noak is the height of respectability.
Personality • With courage and determination, he will go a long way.
Relationships • A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • His study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
Noak’s Lucky Numbers: 3 • 38 • 8 • 34 • 19 • 11
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh