Noriko is Japanese name means Law Child
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Noriko, のりこ, ノリコ, 徳子
Meaning: Law Child or Exemplar Child
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • The makeup of her is moral greatness!
Personality • She lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • Some of Noriko’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure • Travel is best enjoyed with her friends.
Career & Money • Should have been an actress!
Life’s Opportunities • Her ambition will serve her well.
Noriko’s Lucky Numbers: 22 • 33 • 18 • 17 • 25 • 20
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh