Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Olwen
Meaning: Footprint + ‘white, Mythical daughter of Yspaddaden
Emotional Spectrum . She hides her true feelings on occasion.
Personal Integrity . Fidelity is Olwyn’s middle name.
Personality . Zesty!!
Relationships . When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Career & Money . Olwyn has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities . A survivor, she will always bounce back and be ready again!
” Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh