Ovid name means shepherd
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew /Roman
From the name Ovid
Meaning: Shepherd, Obedient
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in his health.
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Ovid.
Personality • He has a studious look and yet…
Relationships • A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • An education is Ovid’s most valuable asset.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh