Prudence name means prudens
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Prudence
Meaning: ‘Prudens’; the word
Emotional Spectrum .You know where you stand with Prudence.
Personal Integrity .Friends know that Prudence can keep a secret.
Personality .Loyalty and sincerity – dominating qualities.
Relationships .Many people will find her their best friend.
Travel & Leisure .Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Prudence.
Career & Money .A gifted child, Prudence will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities .Helping others enriches her life.
Prudence’s Lucky Numbers: 34 .54 .29 .6 .36 .43
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish