Qasim name means one who distribute
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Qasim, Qssim, Qaseem
First and Last Name
Meaning: One who distribute
Emotional Spectrum . Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside.
Personal Integrity . His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality . To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships . While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure . A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money . A born actor, he will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities . A go-getter, Qasim knows what he wants.
” A good name is more desirable than great riches. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
h3>Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish