Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Qubilah
Meaning: Consenting or Agreeable
Emotional Spectrum . She is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity . In a world of deceit, Qubilah stands for truth and integrity.
Personality . Takes life slow and easy, but enjoys every minute.
Relationships . Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Career & Money . Investments made early keep Qubilah comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities . A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Qubilah.
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish