Rahul name means conqueror
Rahul, a popular male name in India, has a variety of meanings. The earliest meaning found in the Upanishads is “conqueror of all miseries.” Later use of the word is attributed to the Lord Buddha, who named his son Rahula as he felt that family ties could be an obstacle in the path to renunciation and nirvana. Lord Buddha uttered Rahul when he first saw his son and gave a new meaning “relationship” and “bondage” to this name.
Local Origin of Name: Indian(Sanskrit)
From the name Rahul, Rahula
Meaning: Conqueror of all miseries.
Emotional Spectrum .Able to vent his anger constructively.
Personal Integrity .His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality .Modern Maverick.
Relationships .Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure .Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money .His career will involve foreign travel.
Life’s Opportunities .A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
Rahul’s Lucky Numbers: 46 .30 .57 .56 .21 .45
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh