Reiki means Spiritual healing practice
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Reiki
Meaning: Spiritual healing Practice
Emotional Spectrum . A calm exterior, and yet…
Personal Integrity . A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Reiki.
Personality . Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships . Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure . Always on the go, Reiki takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money . Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities . A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Reiki.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish