Rukshar is Arabic name means Cheek
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Rukshar,
Meaning: Face or Cheek
Emotional Spectrum • Not easily pushed, she does have her limits.
Personal Integrity • Her honor is well-known among her friends.
Personality • She is in love with life.
Relationships • Her best friends may not really know her .
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • Her ability to handle money is well-known!
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Rukshar.
Rukshar’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 24 • 35 • 47 • 4 • 36
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh