Ulisses name means clever
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Ulisses/Ulysses
Meaning: Clever , Hero of Homer’s Epic
Emotional Spectrum • An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • His pleasant smile indicates a happy heart.
Relationships • The life of the party, Ulisses feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Career & Money • His career will be the most rewarding part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
” Now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.