Vicar name means Cleric
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the name Vicar / Vicker/ Vikar/ Vickar/ Vickers
Vicar typically refers to a clergy position in various Christian traditions or to an administrative political post (Vicarius) in Roman history.
Vicar is last name. Variant name of Vicker, Vikar, Vickar, Vickers
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Vicar stands for truth and integrity.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • With the support of many friends, he will go far.
” Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh