Wallis name means from wales
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Scottish name Wallace
Variant name of : Walless, Wallie, Walliss, Wally ,Wallys.
Meaning: Surname originally indicating a Celt or Welshman, Stranger, Foreigner
Emotional Spectrum . Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity . Her personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality . Glows with enthusiasm.
Relationships . Slow to make new friends, Wallis values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure . A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money . Not one to stay home, Wallis will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities . Only she holds the key to her happiness.
Wallis’s Lucky Numbers: 52 . 37 . 22 . 21 . 8 . 18
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish