Local Origin of Name: Hawaiian
From the name Wehilani
<strong>Meaning: Heavenly adornment </strong>
Emotional Spectrum • His emotions get the best of him sometimes!
Personal Integrity • His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • Glows with enthusiasm.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Should have been an actor!
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
” Children’s children are a crown to the aged. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish