Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Yorgos
Variant name of : George, Igoros, Seorise, Jorge, Djuro, Durad, Yuri, Gerogia
Meaning: Farmer same as George
Emotional Spectrum • A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • He collects the best things in life.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • His job supports his hobby!
Career & Money • Handling a family and a job are easy for Yorgos.
Life’s Opportunities • With the support of many friends, he will go far.
” Sympathy is a golden key that unlocks the hearts of others. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish