Youngae is Korean female name means Lovely flower
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Youngae
英愛(영애 – 꽃부리 영 사랑 애 )
Meaning: Loverly flower or Loverly girl
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Mischief twinkles in her eyes.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as her.
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for her.
Career & Money • Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, She knows what she wants.
Youngae’s Lucky Numbers: 14 • 20 • 13 • 8 • 23 • 16
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh