Yuval name means Merciful
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Yuval
Yuval is a Hebrew first name. It means stream, brook, or tributary.
In Hebrew, Yuval was the son of Lamech and Adah, a brother of Jabal, a descendant of Cain, according to the Bible
Meaning: Gracious, merciful
Emotional Spectrum .Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Yuval.
Personal Integrity .His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality . Enjoys life to the hilt.
Relationships .New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure .Born to travel!
Career & Money .Money spent on school will be well spent.
Educational opportunities are exceptional for Yuval.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish